About the Project
This project was a two-week intensive design charette that challenges our idea generation skills by strictly limiting our time limit. Teams are tasked to design a public space, over a span of 2 short days, that would replace an existing viaduct area near the Seattle Pike Market.
Click on images to enlarge.
- Design ideas
- Contributed ideas to the design and shaping of our space
- Contributed ideas to the aesthetics of our design
- 3D modeling
- Contributed as a modeler for parts of our 3D building
- Contributed to the lighting of our 3D scene
- Photo-manipulation work on 3D renders
- Touched-up on flawed areas of renders
- Contributed to the integration of scale people, miscellaneous props such as greenery, and additional lighting